© Learn Payroll Consultancy Services 2018
PRIVACY, TERMS, CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMER AND PRICING (Updated 22 May 2018 to reflect the new GDPR regulation efefctive from 25th May 2018)
personal information if you're an Learn Payroll user or visitor to our Sites
2. When we say 'we', 'us' or 'Learn Payroll' it's because that's who we are and we own and run the Site.
The type of personal information we collect
4. We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
5. The most common types of information we collect include things like: names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs. transactional
details, support queries, forum comments, content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions) and web analytics data. We DO NOT store payment or
credit card information. We use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here:
How we collect personal information
6. We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites,
7. We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete web forms, complete a purchase on our website, subscribe to a newsletter, email list,
submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
How we use personal information
8. We will use your personal information:
1. To fulfil an order or request, in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on our website, like when you purchase an item from our website.
2. Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
1. operating the website;
2. providing you with services or products described on our website;
3. verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our site;
4. responding to support queries, and helping facilitate the resolution of any support issues;
5. updating you with operational news and information about our Sites and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or product updates;
6. carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide;
7. monitoring activity on the Sites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the website;
8. managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us via email or web forms or asking for your feedback or whether you want
to participate in a survey;
9. managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
10. training our staff about how to best serve our customers;
11. improving our products and services.
3. Where you give us consent:
1. providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
4. For purposes which are required by law.
5. For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
9. We are based in Ireland so your data will be processed and stored in Ireland. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we
take care where possible to maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How we keep your personal information secure
12. We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls,
including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
13. You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your Shopify account (if you created on). You also have the right to make a
request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of your data. You can also request to be forgotten (deleted/removed) at any time. To
make an access or correction request, contact our DPO using the contact details at the end of this policy.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
14. Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from
us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can 'opt-out' of such communications if you
would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the "unsubscribe" facility provided in the communication itself.
15. You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie
is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Sites may not work properly in your case.
Cookies (not the type you eat!) and web analytics
16. For more general information on cookies, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
17. When you visit our Sites, there's certain information that's recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you're logged into your
account some of this information could be associated with your account. We're talking about the following kinds of details:
1. your IP address or proxy server IP address';
2. the domain name you requested;
3. the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
4. the date and time of your visit to the website;
5. the length of your session;
6. the pages which you have accessed;
7. the number of times you access our site within any month;
8. the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
9. the website which referred you to our Sites; and
10. the operating system which your computer uses.
18. Occasionally, we will use third party advertising companies to serve ads based on prior visits to our Sites. For example, if you visit our Sites, you may later see an add for
our products and services when you visit a different Site.
Information about children
19. Our site is not aimed for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our sites or give us your personal information (if you are a
young tech wiz, please direct your nearest responsible adult to use the sites for you!). If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Sites but you'll need the supervision
of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It's the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children's use of our sites.
Information you make public or give to others
20. If you make your personal information available to other people, we can't control or accept responsibility for the way they will use or manage that data. There are lots of
ways that you can find yourself providing information to other people, like when you post a public message on a forum thread, share information via social media, or make
contact with another user (such as a third party Author) whether via our site or directly via email. Before making your information publicly available or giving your information to
anyone else, think carefully. If giving information to another user via our Sites, ask them how they will handle your information. If you're sharing information via another website,
How long we keep your personal information
21. We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. For general enquiries and
information requests your data will be held for 12 months and deleted thereafter. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or to provide you with the services,
you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information we will retain
information from deleted accounts as necessary for our legitimate business interests, to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot
problems, assist with investigations, enforce the terms of service and take other actions permitted by law. The information we retain will be handled in accordance with this
When we need to update this policy
22. We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management
23. When we do change the policy, we'll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this
How you can contact us
24. If you have any questions about our privacy terms please contact our DPO, Gary Reid @ gary[at]learnpayroll.ie
best manage it!
If you're a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
1. For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the "GDPR"), we are a 'data controller' of your personal
How you can access your personal information
2. You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its
processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing,
and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
3. These rights are limited in some situations - for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this
means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
4. Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will
not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
5. If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of
the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your place of work; or (iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.
Learn Payroll Consultancy Services, effective date 25 May 2018
Further Terms & Conditions, Cookies & Privacy
Information that we collect
Learn Payroll Consultancy Services processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and
services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
Please read the following in full before Purchasing. By clicking on the “Confirm Order” button you are confirming that you have read this agreement, have understood the
agreement, and agree to be bound by the conditions. If you do not agree with any of the following, then Learn Payroll Consultancy Services will not enter into a contract with
you, and you should discontinue with the online ordering process.
Please note that Learn Payroll Consultancy Services may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be deemed to be effective immediately upon the
positing of said modifications on this Site.
Please further note that by accessing and using this Site you are hereby bound and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out hereunder. You further agree to
periodically review said Agreement to make yourself aware of any modifications. Your continued access or use of this Site after any such modifications shall be deemed to be
your conclusive acceptance of the Agreement in its modified state.
policy. We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you
may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any
feedback about these sites.
Emails: The email addresses collected from opt-ins to our mailing lists are not sold, or disclosed to any third parties. These addresses will only be used by Learn Payroll
Consultancy Services to send out communications to include newsletters and special offers. You will not receive any mailings you did not request. The email addresses
collected at our web site are stored on a secure server hosted by ConstantContact.com.
Opt-Outs: You can remove yourself from our email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails sent from us. Alternatively, you may request
to removed from our mailing list email email@example.com.
Payments: We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal
information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our
Payment gateway providers database only. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Cookies, Google Adwords, Analytics & Remarketing.
files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise your
device the next time you visit. Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in
There are many functions cookies serve. For example, they can analyse how well our website is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most
relevant to you. Most cookies won’t collect information that identifies you, and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our website, or
a user’s general location.
Essential Cookies: Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. For example, some cookies allow us to identify subscribers and ensure they can access the
subscription only pages. If a subscriber opts to disable these cookies, the user will not be able to access all of the content that a subscription entitles them to.
Performance Cookies: We utilise other cookies to analyse how our visitors use our websites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high quality
experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages
are most popular. We use Google Analytics to track this information.
Adwords advertising Network along with Analtyics & Remarketing to advertise online. This allows us to re-target vistors who may have previously visited our website, while
visiting third party sites. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the
DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites
across the Internet.
Can a website user block cookies? If you do wish to disable our cookies then please follow the instructions related to your internet browser, or look for a “help” function in
the browser or contact the browser provider. Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly
If you have questions regarding our privacy policies, or require assistance in opting out of our email lists, please contact us @ email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Definitions: the terms herein regulate the customer’s use of items and services provided by Learn Payroll Consultancy Services, we, our and us. The Customer is you, the
person, persons or company purchasing products and/or services from us. Learn Payroll Consultancy Services is the Product Vendor and/or Service Provider as identified on
all correspondence, including invoices detailing products and/or services queried, quoted, ordered, purchased and delivered and inclusive of any other correspondence arising.
Third party products are those that Learn Payroll Consultancy Servicess resells to you the customer, and are not Learn Payroll Consultancy Services branded. Software covers
computer operating systems, middleware and/or applications.
2. Pricing: All prices on our website are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. All prices exclude shipping, handling and any other charges that may apply unless other
wise stated. Our prices fluctuate constantly and Learn Payroll Consultancy Services reserves the right to change prices in accordance with price changes from our suppliers,
market conditions, or any other external factor. Should there be a pricing error on the website, in any correspondence from us, or by any other communicative method, the right
is reserved by us to cancel the order and offer the product(s) and/or service(s) at the correct price. If products ordered by you become unavailable for any reason, a similar
product of equal value will be offered, the client then reserves the right to cancel this order receiving a full refund.
3. Payment: All orders must be prepaid before supply of product or service unless previously agreed by us. Only companies and public bodies are entitled to apply for a credit
account, and if and/or when this is approved, 30 days credit from invoice date may be applied to transactions. Learn Payroll Consultancy Services reserve the right to
investigate all information given to us by you in respect of credit and trade account applications. This may include contacting any or all of your references supplied. Failure of
part or full payment of the current order, or indeed any previous order by the parties concerned, may result in Learn Payroll Consultancy Services refusing to process the order
concerned, or any future orders. Goods remain the property of Learn Payroll Consultancy Services until payment in full has been made. We retain the right to request certain
methods of payment only. Attempts to proffer payment that are found to be fraudulent or in any way unlawful will be reported to the relevant authorities.
4. Delivery: Delivery will only take place on orders that have satisfied the criteria in section 3 above. The delivery option chosen, gives the time of delivery between our
suppliers warehouse and the customer. Estimated delivery dates and times are estimates, and Learn Payroll Consultancy Services accepts no responsibility for delivery delays.
The delivery times do not include time between the placing of order, ordering stock, picking out, assembling, etc. The place of delivery is that which is specified on the web order
form, by verbal agreement over the phone, in person, or by any other form of written or verbal communication. Refusal of delivery without our prior consent will result in you
being liable for all costs, or losses resulting from that refusal, and if applicable, your continuing refusal to accept delivery. Part delivery of an order may be made subject to the
agreement of both parties, and the payment by the customer of any extra freight charges incurred in the process. Risk of loss of the goods passes to you upon delivery.
Delivery prices nationwide are standard regardless of product quantity, size and/or weight.
5. Warranty: In respect of 3rd party goods, these will be covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, which accompanies the goods themselves. These 3rd party warranties are
completely independent from Learn Payroll Consultancy Services, we have no responsibility for their inclusion, exclusion, or indeed any other issues arising from these
warranties, or lack thereof, should the case be..
6. Returns: Dead on arrival or damaged in transit products must be reported to Learn Payroll Consultancy Services in writing within 7 days of receipt, (Software cannot be
returned after accepting delivery). After the passing of these 7 days, the customer is deemed to have accepted the product(s). This does not affect your statutory rights. When
seeking to return all or part of an order, the customer must fill out in detail, and in good faith, the returns form, return it to us, and once a valid RMA number is issued, then the
customer can return the item. Goods returned without a valid RMA number will be returned to the customer untested and unopened, will be left in our suppliers warehouse for
collection and subsequently disposed of after 30 days if not collected. Learn Payroll Consultancy Services claims no responsibility for returned goods without a valid RMA
number. While we will endeavour to accommodate all returns, this may not be possible, subject to constraints, such as, but not limited to time constraints, imposed by suppliers,
manufacturers, or any other third party. We will not be held responsible for returns that we cannot process, but we will always endeavour to accommodate returns where
7. Services: Services provided by us to but not limited to include; technical support, group training, on-site training and consultancy in relation to payroll and related software
products only. We do not provide technical support, group training, on-site training or consultancy for any other products listed on this website unless otherwise stated. All
technical queries in relation to products purchased on this site should be directed through the manufacturer only.
8. Course Cancellations: Where course bookings have been made and confirmed, all cancellations must be notified in writing via email, fax or post 7 days (working days
Mon-Fri) prior to course date(s). Learn Payroll Consultancy Services reserve the right to cancel, postpone and/or reschedule any of our listed training course dates. Where the
Company/Delegate is unable to attend a rescheduled date, a full refund will be given
9. Customer Obligations: The customer is responsible for all telephone and postal charges contacting Learn Payroll Consultancy Services, and your own choice of Product
and its suitability for purpose. [All products are fit for purposes described, but it is the customer’s obligation to ensure compatibility between items]. Reasonable courtesy,
cooperation, and information must be provided to Learn Payroll Consultancy Services at all times, and failure to do so may result in our refusal to take and/or complete an order,
inquiry or quote. In respect of section 3 above, you the customer warrant that all information supplied by you to us in respect of credit applications is correct and complete, and
any charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company.
10. Third party site links: Learn Payroll Consultancy Services are not responsible for the content of external Internet sites which link to this site or which are linked to from
this site. We are not responsible for the privacy practises, policies, contents, and security of any associated or referenced sites. In no event will Learn Payroll Consultancy
Services be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or
information, and the like) arising from products purchased, the inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the
service from any website linked to us or linked from us, or any delay of such information or service. Even if we or its authorized representatives have been advised of the
possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the
service. In purchasing products/services from websites directly linked from ours we assume our terms and conditions have been read and accepted.
11. Trademarks: Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of their relevant manufacturer.
Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
12. Copyright Licenses and submissions: The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and
trademarks are Learn Payroll Consultancy Services, its affiliates or other third party licensors. No part of this website may be reproduced in any format without written consent
from Learn Payroll Consultancy Services.
13. Limitation of liability: In no event will Learn Payroll Consultancy Services be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to,
damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or
transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if Learn Payroll Consultancy Services or its authorized
representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or
information downloaded through the service.
14. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Learn Payroll Consultancy Services, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers
to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or
wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
15. The provisions of Indemnification paragraph is for the benefit of Learn Payroll Consultancy Services and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers to
the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
Miscellaneous: This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Ireland. You
agree that any legal action or proceeding between Learn Payroll Consultancy Services and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder
shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Ireland . Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced
within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Learn Payroll Consultancy Services failure to insist upon or enforce strict
performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade
practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Learn Payroll Consultancy Services may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time
without notice to you.
SAGE ONE PAYROLL